Are you the next leader of our enthusiastic and dedicated office team?
Can you support our Headteacher and teaching team across a range of administrative tasks?
Would you like to work in a culture where everyone is encouraged to achieve their best?
We are looking for:
- A finance manager to work alongside the current and experienced finance assistant who works for three days per week.
- An individual with experience of preparing budgets and procurement, policy maintenance and Governance support.
- An experienced administrator, who can lead a small office team with integrity and enthusiasm, who can
champion the high expectations of staff, parents and children
– A team player, who can work accurately to tight deadlines and can think on their feet.
– A people person, who will engage with anyone in the school community
– Someone with experience of managing a small team, who has worked within a school or educational organisation
- It would be beneficial, but not essential to have experience of working in schools, dealing with FMS and Sims systems
We are offering the opportunity for you to:
– Enjoy the experience of working alongside our staff and school children who are eager to learn
– Lead a friendly and supportive team
– Have access to training opportunities to support you in your role and access to on-going professional development
– Achieve great things as our school strives to be the best it can be
To find out more about our school, please visit our website www.potkiln.suffolk.sch.uk
We currently have 316 pupils on the roll, from Nursery to Year 6. We are currently a Good school from our Ofsted inspection in April 2022.
For further details or an informal conversation about the please contact our Headteacher, Laura Jestico, email@example.com
CVs and/or applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
Please ensure your personal statement and application form addresses the criteria outlined in the Job Description and Person Specification.
Completed application forms and covering letters can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org Pot Kiln Primary School, Butt Rd, Great Cornard, Sudbury, Suffolk CO10 0DS
Pot Kiln Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory reference checks and other pre-employment checks